GOT QUESTIONS?? (DON'T WE ALL...)
Below are our most frequently asked questions, if you can't find what you need, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
This all sounds fantastic! How do I SIGN UP!?
Just head to the 'Book' page, pick your first Class from the Schedule, you'll then be asked to Create New Account and you can just enter your basic details and Bob's your uncle. We use MindBody (like most Yoga studios) so they manage all the complex stuff, we just put on the classes, you just come along & enjoy!
What are the guidelines we have implemented in respect of Covid-19?
Classes are now limited to 8 people instead of 20 giving you way more space to spread your Yoga wings! This means you must book in advance and the booking window closes an hour before class
Masks must be worn at all times except when you are on the mat
There is only 2 students allowed in our Reception are at one time now
The Fitting Room is closed
We are cleaning thoroughly throughout the studio and communal areas after every class and a deep clean is taking place every week
Hand Sanitiser is provided
There will be no Hands On assists from teachers right now, so make sure if you stand on your head you can support yourself :)
What do we need from you in regards to safety and Covid-19?
DO NOT come to the studio if you feel unwell, have a temperature or any symptoms of Covid-19 or if you have been in contact with anyone with the virus. Once you have no symptoms wait a further 14 days before returning to the studio.
Use the Hand Sanitiser on entry to the studio.
You should bring your own mat where possible or ask the studio to assign one to you if you can't bring your own.
Our blocks can be used, but not Blankets. Bolsters should only be used on the guidelines of the teacher. Obviously feel free to totally bring your own props if you'd like to!
Adhere to social distancing from others at all times. You must remain at least a metre apart at all times.
Only 2 people in the Reception area along with the teacher at one time.
You must book your class in advance now, take this as extra motivation to commit to coming to the class if you will!
Get your practice planned in and get your body and mind feeling refreshed! You have up to 30 minutes before the class starts to get in but if you wait that long you'll be lucky if its not full!
There will be a charge of £5 if you cancel within the 4 hours before class to make it fair for everyone and particularly as space is now limited. We understand life happens so you will be excused one time a month of this as we're understanding like that!
Can I SHARE my package with a family member or friend?
Your package is just for you.
How long will my package be valid for?
Our 5, 10 & 20 class packs are valid for 3, 6 and 12 months respectively — across all classes. If you're travelling (YES!!) recovering from an injury, or if you just need more time on your package; we may let you extend your Class Pack at our discretion.
I’m REALLY new to yoga. What classes are best for me?
All our classes are multi-levelled, so you don’t have to worry about having much experience! However, if you've never tried Yoga before we suggest you start with a Gentle Flo class or a Flo to Restore to ease yourself in. If you've been to a few classes before you can do anything :)
Why do I have to BOOK a mat and how do I do it?
Booking a mat secures you a spot in class as the spaces are now limited to 6 people so they fill up quick, you can book up to 14 days in advance by simply clicking here. Heads up: we find weekday evenings and weekends to be most popular. Fastest finger first!
WHEN do I need to arrive for class?
Get settled in the Studio at least five minutes before the start time. Class starts right on time, so make sure you're on the mat before the door is locked. Out of respect for each other and for safety, we may turn away latecomers once the class begins. It is one person in reception at a time currently and students also need to exit one at a time from the studio as directed by the teacher.
What is the CANCELLATION window?
We all know that Yoga should never be cancelled. We all know that everything else should be cancelled before Yoga is cancelled. However, we do understand that sometimes meteorites strike, or aliens invade, or you wake up metamorphosed into a sausage dog..... or a global pandemic occurs, though what are the chances?!
So, in these instances, you can cancel for free up to 4 hours before class.
Any later than that & we'll have to deduct the class from your pack as if you'd attended.
If you cancel within the 4 hours before class or don't show you'll also incur a £5 fine for each time it happens.
We're giving you a generous one strike a month because life happens and clearly an extra charge is the last thing we ever want to do. It really, really hurts us. Don't hurt us:)
Terms & Conditions
Gah, here's the boring stuff. Any other questions just e-mail us at email@example.com
By registering with or attending a class with with Flo Yoga (Flo Yoga Ltd), you are in agreement:
1. That I am participating voluntarily in a class, course or workshop offered by Flo Yoga Ltd. I recognise that yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation and I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
2. I understand that I may receive physical assists or adjustments to enhance or correct my body posture during class by either the teacher or an assistant in class. I will take accountability for alerting the teacher or assistant of any injury or impairment in advance before class begins, or if I do not want to receive any assists.
3. I understand that photos and videos may be taken of the class and used by Flo Yoga Ltd.
4. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Flo Yoga Ltd. for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
5. I understand that Flo Yoga Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal property.
6. I understand that missed sessions (‘no shows’) without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
7. I understand that 4 hours notice is required for cancellation of a class else I will lose the class and a £5 charge will be incurred.