GOT QUESTIONS?? (DON'T WE ALL...)
Below are our most frequently asked questions and our T&Cs...if you can't find what you need, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
This all sounds fantastic! How do I SIGN UP!?
Just head to the 'Book a Mat' page, pick your first Class from the Schedule, you'll then be asked to Create New Account and you can just enter your basic deets and Bob's your uncle. We use MindBody (like most Yoga studios) so they manage all the complex stuff, we just put on the classes, you just come along & enjoy! You can also drop by the studio, give your deets there and we'll get you set up (be quicker online though, if efficiency is your thing).
Can I SHARE my package with a family member or friend?
Your package is just for you. However, if your family member or friend signs up for a package on his/her first visit through your recommendation, you’ll get a free class added to your package under our referral programme!
How long will my package be valid for?
Our 5, 10 & 20 class packs are valid for 3, 6 and 12 months respectively — across all classes. If you're travelling (YES!!), recovering from an injury, or if you just need more time on your package; we let you extend your Class Pack. You will be entitled to two blocks of a month-long package extension on the house. Expectant Mums are entitled to a 12-month extension (and a high five). Take note of your package validity, as we can only extend packages that are still active (free classes are excepted, sorry!). Our Intro packs (BOGOF or 3 for £15) are both valid for 2 months.
I’m REALLY new to yoga. What classes are best for me?
All our classes are multi-levelled, so you don’t have to worry about having much experience! However, if you've never tried Yoga before we suggest you start with a Gentle Flo class to ease yourself in. If you've been to a few classes before you can do anything :)
Why do I have to BOOK a mat and how do I do it?
Booking a mat secures you a spot in class, and you can do so up to 7 days in advance by simply clicking here. Heads up: we find weekday evenings and weekends to be most popular.
WHEN do I need to arrive for class?
Get settled in the Studio at least ten minutes before the start time. Class starts right on time, so make sure you're on the mat before the door shuts. Out of respect for each others' practice, we'll be respectfully turning away latecomers once the class begins.
What is the CANCELLATION window?
We all know that Yoga should never be cancelled. We all know that everything else should be cancelled before Yoga is cancelled. However, we do understand that sometimes meteorites strike, or aliens invade, or you wake up metamorphosed into a sausage dog. So, in these instances, you can cancel for free up to 4 hours before class. Any later than that & we'll have to deduct the class from your pack as if you'd attended. Clearly that's the last thing we ever want to do. It really, really hurts us. Don't hurt us.
Terms & Conditions
Gah, heres the boring stuff. Any other questions just e-mail us at email@example.com
By registering with or attending a class with with Flo Yoga (Flo Yoga Ltd), you are in agreement:
1. That I am participating voluntarily in a class, course or workshop offered by Flo Yoga Ltd. I recognise that yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation and I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
2. I understand that I may receive physical assists or adjustments to enhance or correct my body posture during class by either the teacher or an assistant in class. I will take accountability for alerting the teacher or assistant of any injury or impairment in advance before class begins, or if I do not want to receive any assists.
4. I understand that photos and videos may be taken of the class and used by Flo Yoga Ltd.
5. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Flo Yoga Ltd. for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
7. I understand that Flo Yoga Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal property.
8. I understand that missed sessions (‘no shows’) without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
9. I understand that 4 hours notice is required for cancellation of a class.